Who we are
Our website address is: https://desertgourmetfoods.com/about-us/
This document establishes the guidelines, conditions and terms in which customers can access the products and services offered through desertgourmetfoods.com
The use of the service by the user is a formal declaration by the user of the acceptance of all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS included in this document. This Agreement establishes the terms and conditions of use of our services. If you use our services, you automatically accept that you have read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, understand them and accept them. If you do not agree with these conditions, you will NOT be able to use our services. Below are the terms and conditions that govern any use of the services offered
Desertgourmetfoods is an e-commerce portal dedicated to offering services of artisan balsamic vinegar imported from Modena, Italy which is then cured with fresh peppers and spices from around the world adding a unique flavor through the website according to your preferences and needs. Desertgourmetfoods is a service provided through the desertgourmetfoods company, identified with NIT, constituted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the UNITED STATES, duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of the UNITED STATES Chamber of Commerce.
• USERS: USER is understood to mean whoever uses any of the DESERTGOURMETFOODS services and accepts these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
• CUSTOMERS: Natural or legal persons who use the platform and services of DESERTGOURMETFOODS.
• PLATFORM: Website through which DESERTGOURMETFOODS services are announced and offered.
• NEW: Any request or claim by CUSTOMERS
• PERSONAL DATA: any piece of information linked to or that can be associated with one or more natural persons, determined or determinable.
• THE PARTIES: Corresponds to DESERTGOURMETFOODS and its CLIENTS.
REGISTRATION AND LOGIN:
The CLIENT will register with DESERTGOURMETFOODS by creating their account through the registration form provided for this purpose, providing their personal data (Names and Surnames, telephone number, email and a PASSWORD accepting these TERMS AND CONDITIONS). Once the account has been created, the CLIENT will be able to use all the services of DESERTGOURMETFOODS.
USE OF THE SERVICES:
The use of DESERTGOURMETFOODS services by the CLIENT will include the following stages:
1) THE CUSTOMER will locate the product of his preference and needs on the platform, select its characteristics and immediately be able to view the price and the option to add the product to the shopping cart.
2) After adding the product(s) to the shopping cart and knowing the price to pay, THE CUSTOMER will enter the user entry system where he will enter his data (if he already has a user, he only enters his session with the data already provided)
3) Next, THE CUSTOMER will be able to choose the payment system (WooCommerce Square, or credit card)
4) THE CUSTOMER makes the payment, and will immediately receive an email of the order, as well as an email for the company.
4.1 The ecommerce will send you by mail notifications of the status of the order, in process (means that it has already been canceled by the client and is in the process of being dispatched), completed (the order has already been dispatched to the destination indicated on the client’s invoice ).
5) The product is delivered in an average time of 5 business days depending on the customer’s location, it may arrive earlier or take a little longer.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES:
DESERTGOURMETFOODS guarantees that its services will be working permanently, it will be attentive to correct possible failures and interruptions in the service and will attend to the requirements of its CLIENTS regarding its operation. However, the CUSTOMERS understand and accept that failures and unforeseen events derived from interruptions in the service outside of DESERTGOURMETFOODS may occur.
DESERTGOURMETFOODS is based on the trust, honesty and good faith of its CUSTOMERS who will guarantee the authenticity of all the data provided and their updates, being responsible for all damages arising from any inaccuracy in them.
DESERTGOURMETFOODS reserves the right to terminate its services with certain CUSTOMERS either in cases where any type of violation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS is noticed, in the cases provided in the law and regulations of the United States, and in the following cases, without limit it to other situations that DESERTGOURMETFOODS considers as grounds for exclusion:
• When erroneous or incomplete information is provided to DESERTGOURMETFOODS
• When it is proven that they use the services of DESERTGOURMETFOODS for illegal, fraudulent acts, or any other act contrary to the law and good business practices.
NATURE OF THE PRODUCT:
All our products are designed for human consumption, highly durable and easy to handle and maintain. It is not recommended to leave them in direct exposure.
• The cancellation of a product must be done before manufacturing it. Being an edible product, the order cannot be canceled after being manufactured.
• Apply the VAT tax to the products offered.
• In compliance with the right of withdrawal enshrined in the consumer statute (Law 1480 of 2011), an edible product may be returned within the first FIVE (5) business days after receiving the product.
After this period, the sale is considered complete and no changes or returns are accepted.
• If the product is not the one requested or its characteristics do not correspond to what was agreed upon in the purchase, the customer must immediately contact DESERTGOURMETFOODS in order to solve it.
• The right of withdrawal,